Friday, March 16, 2012

If I were a stylist...

1.  http://alexandrastylist.com I discovered this website through google, and this personal stylist, and fashion expert has had over a decade of expireience. She is based in New York City and has worked with the words top photographers and cleberties.
2. Are you in sereious need of a fashion transformation? If you are, I can be the perfect help. You may just need a little transformation to get you were you want to be! My name is Audrey McFarland, and for less then $10,000, i can style you for a whole 6 months! i spent 5 years in fashion school in Boston MA. It was the best part of my life, and i can HELP you. This fashion intervention will include wardrobe clarity, a day of shopping, make up lessons with top make up artist, a look book, tailoring appointments as needed, a new you, and much more! 
3. After I did my research i discovered that you can charge up to $10,000 dollars for up to six months of styling. It really depends on the stylist, and how much expireience they have had.
4. These would be my prices;
$1,000 ; One month.
$3,000 : Two months.
$5,000 : Three months.
$6,000 Four-Five months.
$10,000 : up to,Six Months.
5. If I were Ms.Harris’ personal stylist I would dress her based off of her conservative and classy tastes. I would pick out darker clothing with pops of colors or bold accessories. I would also add heels into her wardrobe. The price I would charge Ms.Harris would be 2,000 dollars for a half year session.

No comments:

Post a Comment