Friday, March 23, 2012

How Can You Make A Difference

     If I were to pick a non-profit organization through fashion, I would create an organization to help get the less fortunate get the cloths that they need to survive. There are many kids my age that do not have cloths. It's really said to think about and unfortunately it's true. I would create an organization that would help all of them to not only have cloths, but also to be in style.
     To raise awareness for the organization I would make posters and try to get the word out. I would ask all my family members and all my friends to help me with the project. We would also make the cloths for the kids ourselves!  We could get all the materials that we need in order to make them, and with the help of family and friends we could get it done! it would mean so much more to everyone if we personally made the clothing for the kids.
    The mission statement for the organization would be to just help everyone that we can and to make sure they have everything that they need. A little bit of your time can make a HUGE difference in children's lives and it is really important that we all help them.
     The target audience for the organization is kids in their teenage years. i would love to help out all children of all ages but the main target audience would be teenage kids. Especially during those years it is important to fit in and be in style, and i would love to help all the girls and boys possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment